Nanyang Culture & Art Pte Ltd (NCA), established as a studio to provide Chinese traditional dance and music lessons and promote Chinese traditional life aesthetics which as lifestyle rooted from oriental thinking. NCA is a practitioner of traditional Chinese culture with modern art background. NCA is an art space for our friends to meet and exchange different cultures and life attitudes. We want our friends here to feel the relaxation and refinement in the fast-paced modern social life
At present, we provide private lessons (1 person), public lesson (4~6 persons), and membership to our students
-Chinese classical dances
-Chinese traditional folk dance
-Zen mind dance
-Archaic Chinese figure training
-Cloud Gate modern dance
Chinese traditional life aesthetics appreciation and exchange
-Regular free salon to introduce Chinese incense lore / Tea ceremony / Ikebana / Gu qin
-Irregularly free presentation for Chinese traditional healthy life culture
-Chinese traditional incense and censer product sales
-Chinese herb tea sales
Established in 1958, SBA offers ballet program ranging from Pre-Primary (beginners of ages 4-5 years) to Vocational Graded. Students are trained in the Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) syllabus which is recognized worldwide.
For the younger students, our program is designed to stimulate their imaginations as the essential motivation for their movements. It is a creative approach providing valuable experience and laying the foundations for future development in the art of dance. They will progress in stages demanding no more of a young body than it can readily cope with.
As the student progresses, the training focus on developing strength, flexibility, endurance, discipline and body control demanded by ballet, modern and contemporary dance styles. Talented students with potential to take up ballet seriously will receive close guidance and intensive training to prepare them for professional dancing or teaching career.
To develop in every student a strong and complete foundation for music making, to discover their forte, stretch their potential and cultivate their passion for music.
To imbue in our students, through musical training, perseverance and discipline, the essential virtues of lifelong achievement.
• To pursue excellence holistically.
• Weekly lesson on the instrument, as well as the weekly theory and aural classes to enhance the musical knowledge, students are encouraged to excel at their own pace.
• Masterclasses will be scheduled for students to exchange their views on playing and have an exposure to different schools of thoughts given by other masters.
• Performance platforms are provided as we believe music is a means of sharing and reaching out to others, and in return, to enlighten ones’ inner self.
• Ensemble and chamber music workshops are added to broaden scopes of performances and musical experience.